Re: "Y'All Bought Too Much Oracle": a review

From: Paul <paul_at_not.a.chance.ie>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:42:46 -0000

gnuoytr_at_rcn.com says...

If you go to www.dbdebunk.com you will see other horrible examples of trendy jargobabble being bandied about with not a care in the world as to what the words actually mean. I lifted that quote from there, because I think it's brilliant, in that it perfectly exposes the complete ignorance of the speaker.

> young-uns really don't know shit.

Reading between the lines from Mr Pascal's site, I think that you will come to realise that many-uns (old, young and middle) don't know shite.

Paul...

--
plinehan  y_a_h_o_o  and d_o_t  com
C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro