Re: "Y'All Bought Too Much Oracle": a review

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_iahu.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:52:30 -0800

> > ekaun_at_yahoo.com says...
>
> > "XML avoids the fundamental question of what we should do,
> > by focusing entirely on how we should do it."
> >
> > quote from http://www.metatorial.com
>
> so stunned was i that anyone would actually say something like this,
> i went to the site to find the quote. it's there. Einstein is
> quoted as saying either of: "the universe is finite but unbounded" or
> "the universe is infinite but bounded". my memory says the former. in
> any case these folks display stupidity that is infinite and unbounded.

I was really puzzled: are those guys serious indeed? The suggestion that somebody generates ideas on a weekly basics is hillarious, unless these are management concepts, of course. On the other hand, I can't imagine that those guys put some much stuff on the web (plus a book!) to merely mimic Dilbert site.

Should I cry or laugh? Received on Fri Mar 19 2004 - 22:52:30 CET

Original text of this message