Re: Idea for concurrent transactions

From: Marshall Spight <mspight_at_dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 04:40:36 GMT

"Christopher Browne" <cbbrowne_at_acm.org> wrote in message news:c2ljma$1tpboq$2_at_ID-125932.news.uni-berlin.de...

> That sounds like it's much the same as MVCC, with the possible caveat
> of adding vulnerability to "dirty reads."

Anyone have any references to papers that describe MVCC? I've never been able to dig up something that describes the approach in enough detail that I could implement it. (I've read plenty of gloss-over-the-details descriptions.)

Marshall Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 05:40:36 CET

Original text of this message