Re: Codd provided appropriate mathematics ... (was Re: Relational and MV (response to "foundations of relational theory"))

From: Laura Hirsh <lhirsh_at_gate.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 04:47:21 GMT

Hey Dawn, I think Bob B. has a crush on you! I mean he writes about you with so much passion!

As a kid I learned that if a boy pulls a girl's hair it's because he wants to get that girl's attention - and the more he pulls, the more attention he wants/needs! In addition, Bob B. tries to uses impressive words in his *attacks* ... as in "I'll 'rev' my engine so you'll take notice of me"...

Poor soul...

Original text of this message