Re: A Question on Integrety

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:46:53 -0500

"Roy Hann" <rhann_at_globalnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:brrsam$8s1$1_at_titan.btinternet.com...
> "Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com> wrote in message
> > And for those who like to use the word "stupid" (just what is it you are
> > compensating for?! don't you realize that it is preferable to dialog
with
> > friendly people?
>
> Ooh! Ooh! I want to be first, I want to first!
>
> "Stupid" is a word that describes people who think "dialog" is a
transitive
> verb.

Good try, but you have to show a little more care in these situations. Dialog is actually both a transitive and an intransitive verb, and Dawn used it as an intransitive verb.

Stupid is a word that describes people who lack the ability to learn simple concepts and abstractions.

> It also describes people who write all the other horse-shit that came
> before that and put me in the mood to point it out.

The horseshit could be a symptom of stupidity or of ignorance or of misinformation. Since I have already debunked the horseshit Dawn writes and since I have already explained the correct concepts to her, I have to rule out ignorance and misinformation in her case.

> Why spend hours of my life trying to explain why you are clueless when you
> are so clueless as to be beyond reach, when I can simply insult you and
> discourage all the other idiots from exposing themselves to similar
> gratuitous abuse?

I really do not care what the idiots do--especially the vociferous ones. I am more interested in guiding the intelligent but possibly misinformed or uninformed individual to pursue legitimate sources of information and to ignore the stupidity that flows so freely from the PICK crowd among others.

> That achieves the maximum good I think.
>
> Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas, etc.

Indeed. Enjoy the holidays! Received on Thu Dec 18 2003 - 19:46:53 CET

Original text of this message