Re: A Question on Integrety

From: Roy Hann <rhann_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:34:15 +0000 (UTC)

"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com> wrote in message news:brqfcc$nsd$1_at_news.netins.net...
> And for those who like to use the word "stupid" (just what is it you are
> compensating for?! don't you realize that it is preferable to dialog with
> friendly people?

Ooh! Ooh! I want to be first, I want to first!

"Stupid" is a word that describes people who think "dialog" is a transitive verb. It also describes people who write all the other horse-shit that came before that and put me in the mood to point it out.

Why spend hours of my life trying to explain why you are clueless when you are so clueless as to be beyond reach, when I can simply insult you and discourage all the other idiots from exposing themselves to similar gratuitous abuse? That achieves the maximum good I think.

Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas, etc.

Roy Hann Received on Thu Dec 18 2003 - 03:34:15 CST