ERD attributes or?

From: shannon <shannon_at_nolunchmeat.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:48:55 +0100

hi all,

I need to construct an ER diagram involving a student. The student has the usual attributes including student number, name, telephone etc.

In addition I am told that he is in a CLASS, freshman, sophomore, etc

and that he may be part of major or minor DEPARTMENTS,

and DEGREE PROGRAM (B.A., B.S., ..., Ph.D.).

How do i treat class, departments and degree?

Can they be attributes of student, or something else..?

thanks

Shannon Received on Wed Dec 17 2003 - 03:48:55 CST