Re: Data Models?

From: Joe \ <joe_at_bftsi0.UUCP>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:21:59 -0800

"Ken Haubrock" <> wrote in message <>...

> I need as many bullet points on the worth and usefulness of data
> models as I can get. What is the ROI on creating data models? why have
> them? what good do they do me? what am I missing if I don't have them?
> Any and all good reasons for creating data models.

Not bothering with using one is tantamount to fiduciary malfeasance? Anyway, there is only one well-defined model, the relational model.

Joe Foster <>  Sacrament R2-45 <>
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above        They're   coming  to
because  my cats have  apparently  learned to type.        take me away, ha ha!