Data Models?

From: Ken Haubrock <kah_at_cavtel.net>
Date: 12 Dec 2003 12:02:33 -0800

I need as many bullet points on the worth and usefulness of data models as I can get. What is the ROI on creating data models? why have them? what good do they do me? what am I missing if I don't have them? Any and all good reasons for creating data models. Received on Fri Dec 12 2003 - 14:02:33 CST