Codd article really that hard to get?

From: Amund Trovåg <amundAndHereEndethMyName_at_removeINOLIKESPAMYOUSEEtexassibir.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:06:07 +0100

Hi.

I am a student looking for Codd's '72 article Relational Completeness in Data Base Sublanguages. My university library says that they are unable to order it from anywhere in the world(!)...umm there's got to be a mistake here. Isn't this article supposed to be read by the entire DB community? Where is it :)

Any ideas appreciated.

AT Received on Wed Dec 10 2003 - 03:06:07 CST