Re: Is this right?

From: Joe \ <joe_at_bftsi0.UUCP>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:58:12 -0800

It really is low-traffic. You can also check http://groups.google.com/ to see if your news server is missing stuff, but there really are about five messages per day that aren't about moving /everything/ into the DBMS, including the sending of email.

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jlfoster%40znet.com>  "Regged" again? <http://www.xenu.net/>
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above        They're   coming  to