Re: A database of electoral results?

From: Paul <paul_at_not.a.chance.ie>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:37:19 -0000

paul_at_not.a.chance.ie says...

> Does anybody know of logical and/or data models that have been used in
> the past to model election data? - i.e. Candidate, Constituency,
> Party, Election &c. (Sample tables and fields would be nice! 8-);

I'm disappointed that nobody has any input on this - I would have thought that it would be interesting from a database practitioner's point of view to expand on this topic - Oh well, I'm just going to have to invent my own models!

Paul...

--

plinehan__AT__yahoo__DOT__com

C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

Please do not top-post.