Re: foundations of relational theory?

From: byrmol <member27348_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:50:04 -0500

> Bob said....

> It would be easier to follow things if you did not cut out all the

> attributions. Who are you talking to? And about what?

Sorry Bob, just trying to save a bit of bandwidth. I'm in country Australia with a 2-way satellite connection that has a download/price ratio that would would send Bill Gates broke. Perhaps if I try and duplicate data integrity rules at each tier I would have more money and could be a little more detailed in my responses.... ;-)

Because they appear on the same page as my response I thought it would be almost self evident. I must remeber that not everyone actually interfaces to this forum.

But in order of quotes: ( I won't repeat them because of the economics..)

Chandru Murthi

Chandru Murthi

Mikito Harakiri

Mikito Harakiri