Re: foundations of relational theory? - some references for the truly starving

From: Anthony W. Youngman <thewolery_at_nospam.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:40:29 +0000

In article <vqh02p8j8endef_at_corp.supernews.com>, frostalicious <frostyj_at_nospam.com> writes
>The response to the incivilities initiated by Bob seems
>rather tame and late in coming; I'm surprised so many
>cut him so much slack for so long. He would hear far
>worse, far sooner, in just about any other n/g. Usenet's
>a pretty wild and wooly place, for the most part, and
>in many groups Bob's crasser posts would have
>triggered an immediate assault by a number of group
>regulars, in far harsher terms than I've seen here.

Except that, as far as I can gather, most cdt people seem to have "plonked" Bob. As a result, unless some other "idiot" responds, most cdt people never see his posts ... and I don't blame them :-)

Cheers,
Wol

Witches are curious by definition and inquisitive by nature. She moved in. "Let
me through. I'm a nosey person.", she said, employing both elbows.
Maskerade : (c) 1995 Terry Pratchett