Re: volunteering software development services

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org>
Date: 1 Oct 2003 02:08:22 GMT

Oops! "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> was seen spray-painting on a wall:
> If you can find one you like... hmmm... I'll dig around. I am still open to
> suggestions, though.

I got a note from someone in Torquay looking for help building an "attendance tracking" system for a religious school. They may be more Catholic than would fit my interests; if that fits better with your interests, I could pass on a contact.

Their interests in "pure doctrine" is probably more at the religious level than at the database level, mind you...

--
"cbbrowne","_at_","acm.org"
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/rdbms.html