Re: Heirarchical Data Structures. MS Access. Together?

From: Pieter Linden <pietlinden_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 02:38:04 -0700

Jace,

Interesting question... as I don't know the answer well enough to give you my own, I'll give you a reference to read... Have a look at Rebecca Riordan's "subclassing entities" article at http://www.mvps.org/access/tables/tbl0013.htm

It should help to get you started. While you can do subclassing with a language like C, doing it in VB is a bit tricker, as it's not inherent in the language. Rebecca does explain how to do some of it, though. Received on Wed Jul 16 2003 - 11:38:04 CEST

Original text of this message