Re: Relational Databases and Their Guts

From: Todd Bandrowsky <anakin_at_unitedsoftworks.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2003 14:35:32 -0700

> What's wrong with this guy that he constantly wants to rename existing
> concepts? What the hell do project and aggregate have to do with rotate?

That was the point of the question. Is rotate definable in terms of the basic operations. Instead of being such a f--- d---, and bleeting about how supposedly intelligent you are, you might have answered the question.

You know, I am so completely done with you it is beyond belief. You come out blasting away, continuously insulting. Fine, have it that way. I'm leaving this darned forum, and, as for you, if your children get cancer, that would be the least of which you deserve, you f--- b---.

> I think he should just open a book and learn the basics instead of asking
> people to spoonfeed him on usenet.

ps i wrote a dbms, not you. Received on Mon Jun 23 2003 - 23:35:32 CEST

Original text of this message