Relational Databases and Their Guts

From: Bryce Byrd <nevrgivupNOSPAM_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:02:20 GMT

I have been looking on the internet for information about actually coding a relational database from scratch. Not that I really want to but I'm curious as to how its done. I havn't been able to find any information on the specifics like general accepted structure of the storage (both on disk and in memory) or methods of searching through the data. If any of you know a good website that might be able to give me the information I'm looking for I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You In Advance

Bryce Byrd Received on Tue Jun 17 2003 - 09:02:20 CEST

Original text of this message