Re: Transactions: good or bad?

From: Todd Bandrowsky <anakin_at_unitedsoftworks.com>
Date: 11 Jun 2003 20:21:33 -0700

Well, it may well be, but, certainly you must concede that the message has been lost to the masses, and that, in the very least, theoreticians have done a poor job on selling their message to the masses. I mean, Sybase was described by Date as a relational database, and then, his followers say that its not relational any more? How dumb looking is that!