Re: DATABASE QUESTION ! ! ! ! ! !

From: Piedro <pproost_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Jun 2003 00:36:25 -0700

If you're working in complete microsoft environment I would advise MS SQL Server, because its performance skyrockets in a complete microsoft environment (IIS, pws, Windows 2000, NT, .Net) if you're not working with microsoft I would advise MySql & Oracle 9i,MySql works very good with java,jsp, and other platforms and it's free.
Oracle 9i is also very good but a bit expensive

Toedels