Re: data modeling multi axis context

From: Steve Long <slong_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 16:27:02 GMT

You might see what Johns Hopkins is doing and what they are willing to share. They have automated triage and preliminary diagnostic applications, among other things. IF you really need some help, I am available for consulting. I have over 20 years of experience in decision support and data warehouse systems.

Steve