Re: Do Data Models Need to built on a Mathematical Concept?

From: Costin Cozianu <c_cozianu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 14:22:14 -0700

Neo wrote:

>>...diploma, which I know you don't have
>>because no Math or CS graduate could debitate such non-sense.

> TSK, TSK, Invalid deduction from argument.
> Back to chapter one of Symbolic Logic (ISBN 0-13-060767-3).
>

>>You should visit your local public library more and you should follow at
>>least some summer courses on basic CS topics.

> TSK, TSK, second-guessing and mild form of agression,
> Mr. Schaaf is frowning upon you.
>

>>For what a graph is I hope you do go and educate yourself, or maybe find
>>another charitable soul on usenet, to explain to you what a graph is.

> TSK, TSK, Invalid presumption and suggestion.

Oh, that's even more funny. You're not only ignorant, you're ignorant in   denial and quite proud of it. You're self delusion is so great that you even felt called to give a new definition of relation.

Indeed you were right on one thing. I wrongly presumed that public libraries or summer courses or charitable souls on the internet can benefit to you.

I appologize unconditionally for having this prolonged discussion with you. Received on Sun May 04 2003 - 23:22:14 CEST

Original text of this message