Re: Looking for a book on databases (in general)

From: --CELKO-- <71062.1056_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2003 13:19:04 -0800

>> I know nothing really about databases except what the do. I'm
trying to find a book that would teach about all types of databases and theory. <<

I wrote DATA & DATABASES (Morgan-Kaufmann Publishers), which is a semi-philosophical look at those topics -- what is an encoding scheme?  what is normalization? etc. It might help. Received on Fri Feb 28 2003 - 15:19:04 CST