Re: Need to know

From: stu <smcgouga_at_nospam.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:30:18 -0000

In what context? Could you expand slightly? Sounds like questions that get asked in uni homework to me!

I think if you take a bit of time to research specifically what you want to know and post more details you would get a better response.

Consolidation can be taken as taking many data sources and collecting (consolidating) the data into one database.

Cheers
Stu