Re: Conditional Relationships ?

From: Ruud de Koter <ruud_dekoter_at_hp.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:52:48 +0100

Hi Erland,

> Henry Craven (GospodynNiemandt_at_nyet.net) writes:
> > My thanks for the reference to CREATE ASSERTION
> > I'd never heard of it and will follow it up.
>
> The reason you have not heard of it simple: it is not available in
> SQL Server. Joe Celko does not really care what people are actually
> using, but he always posts in SQL-92, because he was on that committee.

Which might also be the reason I find his post in comp.database.theory....

Regards,

Ruud.

Ruud de Koter                    HP OpenView Software Business Unit
Senior Software Engineer         IT Service Management Operation
Telephone: +31 (20) 514 15 89    Van Diemenstraat 200
Telefax  : +31 (20) 514 15 90    PO Box 831
Telnet   : 547 - 1589            1000 AV  Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Email : ruud_dekoter_at_hp.com

internet: http://www.openview.hp.com/products/servicedesk intranet: http://ovweb.bbn.hp.com/itservicemanager