Re: The Practical Benefits of the Relational Model

From: Paul Vernon <paul.vernon_at_ukk.ibmm.comm>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:53:31 -0000

"Leandro Guimarăes Faria Corsetti Dutra" <lgcdutra_at_terra.com.br> wrote in message news:apbhie$3qh1$3_at_ID-148886.news.dfncis.de...
> > My point was that Chris & Daivd suggest that they are trying to
> > insert a tuple into the database (rather than a tuple into a relvar
> > of the database).
>
> I don't see it there.

Maybe you should read a little more closely before posting Leandro.

I quote

"Now suppose the row <Romeo,Juliet> is to be inserted into this database."

> I think this invalidates the rest of your post, sorry…

Could I humbly suggest that you think again?

Regards
Paul Vernon
Business Intelligence, IBM Global Services Received on Sun Nov 03 2002 - 18:53:31 CET

Original text of this message