Re: theoretical question on the RDBMS (internalization of OI)

From: Paul Vernon <paul.vernon_at_ukk.ibmm.comm>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:13:30 +0100

>> C.J. Date, " Business Rules and the Relational Model," Business Rules
> > Journal, Vol. 2, No. 10, (October. 2001), URL:
>>http://www.BRCommunity.com/a2001/b087.html.

>An excellent article. I'd be reasonably confident of being
>able to convince Chris Date that the product I have developed
>(its called "LittleSteps") will perform this long-sought after
>task of providing the potential of being able to migrate the
>business rules (I prefer the more general form, ie: organisational
>intelligence) from the applications software environment
>into the internal RDBMS environment, not by 95% or 98%,
>but by the factor of 100%. (ie: total)

>I'd say, reading between the lines of his articles
>above, that he might definitely be interested
>in the claims of the product.

>How would I let him know of such a product?

I guess that firing a note off to Fabian Pascal at www.dbdebunk.com might find it's way to Chris if the editor thought it of sufficient interest. You'd better show some intellectual rigour if you want these guys to take you seriously however.

Regards
Paul Vernon Received on Wed Aug 21 2002 - 12:13:30 CEST

Original text of this message