Re: hospital management system

From: 9rowzn01i001 <9rowzn01i001_at_9rowzn01i001.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:15:10 +0000 (UTC)

"amit" <amit_arya_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e109e134.0206200856.653e1b1c_at_posting.google.com...
> search the string that you gave, the first page was : -
>
> http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/users/johnson/extra.html
>
> there was only oe link to ccpm and on clicking that got "cannot find
> server"page of IE. i will try to search more...
>
> i am sorry for wrong interpretetion of the last line. sorry for that
>
> and thankx again for the help.
> -Amit

I've dug around some of the URLs as well. On one, Martin Fowler says:

"Many people have asked me about getting information about the Cosmos Clinical Process Model which acted as a source for many patterns in Analysis Patterns. As far as I am aware, the model is no longer available."

My apologies.

I may have the papers somewhere and will search for them.

One alternative is to look here:

http://www.chi.swan.ac.uk/chi/publications/phss/mainreport/contents.asp

The NHS web site might also be worth looking at:

http://www.standards.nhsia.nhs.uk/hcm/index.htm http://www.standards.nhsia.nhs.uk/hcm/htmldocs/fs-othsites.html

As I said, it is probably overkill for you. But, perhaps these URLs are a bit more helpful than digging around google.

vr

--
akmal chaudhri

IBM developerWorks - http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/