Re: hospital management system

From: amit <amit_arya_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2002 09:54:58 -0700

search the string that you gave, the first page was : -

http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/users/johnson/extra.html

there was only oe link to ccpm and on clicking that got "cannot find server"page of IE. i will try to search more...

i am sorry for wrong interpretetion of the last line. sorry for that

and thankx again for the help.
-Amit