Re: hospital management system

From: Jeremy Smith <alceste_at_xmission.xmission.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:21:39 +0000 (UTC)

Amit,

        First of all, your instructor is kind of a sadist. Hospital databases are widely considered to be one of the hardest things to model. You'll have to be more specific as to what type of data the automation/management system will need to contain. Is it containing the actual clinical data, or just the stuff like who is in what bed and who is checked in?

Jer Smith