Re: object oriented vs object relational

From: 9rowzn01i001 <9rowzn01i001_at_9rowzn01i001.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:06:53 +0000 (UTC)

"David McCarthy" <daveandem_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:Yf7J8.12267$UT.805800_at_bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Akmal & Carl,
>
> Thanks a lot for your answers, they were very informative. Akmal, I
pulled
> down one of the briefings & I found it to be very helpful.
>
> Thanks again.
> Dave.

David,

I am really heartened to hear to that you found a briefing helpful. Comments like this encourage me to continue participating on usenet forums.

If you need any further help with issues that the good people on this forum cannot assist with, do contact me off-line. For example, if you need specific numbers about market share, I have some references (IDC, Gartner) that I can dig up and provide the exact numbers for you. I can also suggest some good experts in the field that may offer additional advice.

Take care.

--
akmal chaudhri

IBM developerWorks - http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks/