Help on implementing ontologies

From: George Groves <george_at_indutech.co.za>
Date: 15 Apr 2002 02:14:19 -0700

Hi all,

I am on a tight schedule to develop an ontology-based system for structuring enterprise knowledge. Is there anybody that could give me advice (or pointers to articles etc.) for addressing the practical implementation side of things. For example, should I use a relational DB or Prolog? If I use a relational DB then (in broad terms) how must the tables look? Where can I find more information? (I have lots of information about theory but not much on implmentation) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
George Groves
Indutech (PTY) Ltd
South Africa Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 11:14:19 CEST

Original text of this message