Re: Model view controller Pattern

From: David Penney <anon_at_noaddress.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 04:07:27 -0000

Martin,

the OMG are doing good work in this area - called the Model Driven Architecture, one of the many good things about the OMG is that the standards are based upon practical implementations of products & so are not just theory.

Most companies in this area are creating MDA products to deliver application logic (e.g. Rational etc) & this may be your main area of application, however MetaMatrix are the only company applying the technique to data.

Most projects underestimate & also spend the majority of their time on data integration so we have a strong market & work well with all development tools as an accelerator for application development (by taking care of the data integration issues extremely rapidly)

For more info go to our website & grab our MDA whitepaper & there are other resources there for you.

Regards,

              David Penney
              CTO-Europe
              http://www.metamatrix.com