Re: implementation of kdb trees in C++ on linux

From: Asvin Ananthanarayan <a_asvin_at_mailcity.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2002 13:40:25 -0800

Hi Clifford,
Thank you so much for the information. But I am basically trying to do range queries on multidimensional "point" objects and not polygons or rectangles. So I dont think a R,R* or any of its variants would help me. I believe KDB trees would work very well for my scenario. If you are aware of any other tree and an implementation that would resolve point queries , please do let me know.
Thanks
Asvin