Re: Tree structures in an RDBMS

From: Brian Smith <brian-l-smith_at_uiowa.edu>
Date: 23 Jan 2002 14:29:54 -0800

Has anybody here read David Rozenshtein's "Tree & Graph Processing in SQL"? I have been looking everywhere for a copy of it. I tried ordering it from Amazon.com but my order is now a month old and is still "Not Yet Shipped". I am interested in what he wrote about since apparently it is different than other methods presented here on c.d.theory.

Thanks,
Brian Received on Wed Jan 23 2002 - 16:29:54 CST