Re: How to make RDBMS ?

From: Custom Key <cqhy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:06:13 +0000 (UTC)

"tony" <tony_at_email.com> wrote in message news:3C1A41B5.2070104_at_email.com...

<.clip.> > I'm thinking to make RDBMS itself with C or C++ language.
> Before starting, I already got problems...
<.clip.>

tony;

If you are doing this as a mental exercise or class assignment ... go to it!!!

I could be wrong but, if you are thinking of writing the next commercial RDBMS you may have been bitten by the "hello world" bug. Your time might be better spent developing a slick application that uses one of the well-known systems.

--
Posted from  [204.119.252.66]