Re: give me some advice

From: Paul Linehan <linehanp_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:00:04 GMT

samhello_at_163.com (Sam) wrote:

> linehanp_at_tcd.ie (Paul Linehan) wrote

> > --------------------------------
> > Book: "Database Design" by Gio Wiederhold.

> > _all_ the theoretical background then Date and
> > Darwen's 'Foundation for Future Database Systems: The Third
> > Manifesto' is to only way to go

> Mr. Paul Linehan:

> Would you please comment on the book "the Implementation of database system"
> writen by Garcia-Molina,professor of Stanford University ,if you heard about it ?
> Thank you

I didn't know of it before, but I will certainly consider purchasing it - it's got good reviews and is right in the area that I'm searching in.

Thanks for that.

Paul...

--
Paul Linehan

plinehan at yahoo dot com/linehanp at tcd dot ie

I drink to keep body and
soul apart - O. Wilde.

"Mens sana in campari soda" - anon.