Re: Clean Object Class Design -- Circle/Ellipse

From: Richard MacDonald <macdonaldrj_at_att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 05:47:31 GMT

"Richard MacDonald" <macdonaldrj_at_att.net> wrote in message news:z5Xm7.18708$KV3.1532233_at_bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

> > What you call my high horse is not at all flimsy. You expose much
> > about yourself and your motives in the above statement. You expose,
> > for instance, that you have no interest in learning or in
> > communicating -- instead, you have an interest in attacking and
> > destroying. I find little merit in your goals.
>
> I'll apologize the second I see you actually acknowledge
> you've learned anything from anyone else.

That was silly of me.

I don't mind exposing myself. Its unavoidable. I'm just seeing something that doesn't fit your picture and I'm asking you to deal with it. I don't see you dealing with it.

Let me correct myself. I'll apologize as soon as something occurs on this ng where you finally get over your certainty. (Never mind why; its a science thing.) Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 07:47:31 CEST

Original text of this message