$$$MAKE THOUSANDS!!! READ NOW!!

From: Lars0909 <lars0909_at_aol.com>
Date: 04 Sep 2001 19:43:33 GMT

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing the web just like you are now, and came across an article very similar to this that stated that you will make THOUSANDS of dollars within weeks by only making an initial $6.00 investment! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept on reading. Anyway, it said that you just send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in this article. You then place your name and address in the bottom of the list at #6 and move each name up one place removing the top person, then you post this article in at least 200 newsgroups. (Don't worry there are thousands.) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and making sure it was legal first, I decided to try it. I figured: "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and 6 bucks right?" Then I did what the article said to and guess what!! Within 7 days, I began receiving money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept on coming, In the first week I had received over $25.00! By the end of the second week I had received over $1,000.00, and in the third week I had a total of over $10,000.00!!! I am currently in my fourth week and have over $42,000.00, and it just keeps growing! It was definitely worth my $6.00 and postage, I have spent many times that on the lottery. Let me tell you how this works and more importantly, why it works so well. Also print a copy of this article NOW so you can get info off it as you need it. I PROMISE IF YOU FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS EXACTLY, THAT YOU WILL MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE BY DOING SOMETHING SO EASY! Suggestion: Read this entire article carefully and print it out! Follow the simple directions carefully and watch the money come in. IMPORTANT: this is not a rip-off, it is totally legal and confirmed by the US. postal service, there is virtually no risk, and it really works!!! Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000.00 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions listed. You will now become part of the mail order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing a Mailing List. Many company's pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the lists is secondary to the money made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 3 easy steps to success: STEP 1:
Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each sheet. "Please Put Me On Your Mailing List!" Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE in EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill cannot be seen through the envelope. (prevents thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelops and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelops with your statement and $1.00 bill. You are creating a service and it is absolutely legal. Mail the 6 envelops to the following addresses:
#1 David Tran

489 Van Buren Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55103

#2 Jeff Glancy

SMC 10845 One Otterbein College
Westerville, OH 43081-2006

#3 John Vu

5319 Freedom St.
Harrisburg, PA 17112

#4 Raul Barrios

6405 W. 27th Ave. #108
Hialeah, FL 33016

#5 Eli Shrik

1509 Mt. Zion Rd.
Lebanon, PA 17046

#6 Chris Potter

1680 SW Robertson Dr.
Oak Harbor, WA 98277

STEP 2:
Now take the number 1 name off the list and bump every name up one number making room at number 6 for YOU!
STEP 3:
Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to the original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. Remember the more newsgroups, the more money made by you. Received on Tue Sep 04 2001 - 21:43:33 CEST

Original text of this message