LIMS Schemas

From: Paul Tiseo <tiseo.paul_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:08:25 -0400

        Hi,

        Does anyone have or know a good source for laboratory information management system (LIMS) db schemas that would be suitable for basic research environments? I have found a handful on the web, but would like to find some papers and/or books on the topic. Thanks.

(Any opinions expressed are stricly mine only and not my employer's)

Paul Tiseo, Intermediate Systems Programmer Birdsall 3, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
4500 San Pablo Rd, FL, 32224
tiseo.paul_at_mayo.edu -- (904) 953-8254 Received on Tue Sep 04 2001 - 14:08:25 CDT