Re: 2 million row database from hell! help a newbie in over his head.

From: Mikito Harakiri <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 02:35:07 GMT

I was referring to Query Rewrite for Oracle Materialized Views. BTW it's data warehousing feature. Data warehousing, however is part of standard oracle.

http://www.oradoc.com/ora817/server.817/a76994/mv.htm#40592

See also

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=query+rewrite+group:comp.databases.oracle.server+author:Kyte&hl=en&safe=off&rnum=5&selm=9jqat502gng%40drn.newsguy.com

In article <VxNh7.318$Iw2.22285_at_petpeeve.ziplink.net>, David Cressey says...