Re: Efficiency; advanced/future SQL constructs

From: Harlan Messinger <zzzhmessinger_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:52:35 -0400

"Steve Long" <slong3_at_mediaone.net> wrote in message news:yGLg7.2255$L8.36348_at_typhoon.jacksonville.mediaone.net...
> i learned early in my career that when one sees an area that needs
> improving, one should also provide the solution. only pointing out the
> problem is complaining and whining. providing the solution in the context
> of added benefit or value is progress.

Only people capable of providing an improvement themselves should express hope for one? Only medical researchers should express the hope that a cure for cancer or the common cold will be found and, say, a kindergarten teacher with an incurable brain tumor who wishes a cure will be found soon is whining and complaining? Only professional urban planners should publicly declare their desire for solutions to problems in the community? You have an interesting world view. Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 15:52:35 CEST

Original text of this message