Re: Clean Object Class Design -- Circle/Ellipse

From: Richard MacDonald <macdonaldrj_at_att.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:35:52 GMT

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_golden.net> wrote in message news:fAuf7.50$YY6.15359069_at_radon.golden.net...

> To put it bluntly, Date is not the confused person.

I've been critical of Date in the past (and often been called on it :-), but I have to agree with this. The interesting question is not whether or not he is confused, its whether or not he is irrelevant.

(P.S. May I congratulate everyone in this thread for being able to maintain such a long, complicated subject without degenerating into the usual ng nyah, nyahs.) Received on Sat Aug 18 2001 - 17:35:52 CEST

Original text of this message