Re: What type of DB model is this?

From: Mark Cunningham <mark.learningcurve_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:12:20 GMT

Ooops - sorry, I sent that previous post by mistake......Here it is in full...

Wolfgang,

Thanks for the slides.

>>Hope that helps to get you confused <<

Yep - succeeded there :-)

I can answer some of the questions you raise below (the ones I know the meaning of):

I don't really want to get into OO or XML as I know nothing about them at the moment - really just a few tips on the data structure I should use. You mention flat files - that may be the best option - anybody got any suggestions for the best way to store my data.

Thanks

Mark

"Wolfgang Keller" <wk_at_objectarchitects.de> wrote in message news:3B7967A5.43E89CE0_at_objectarchitects.de...
> Mark,
>

> > I hope this makes some sense. My DB theory is pretty poor (I would
 guess
> > that's obvious). All I am looking for are some tips as to what kind of
 DB