Re: Clean Object Class Design -- What is it?

From: Mikito Harakiri <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:39:22 GMT

In article <9jorbt$co9$07$1_at_news.t-online.com>, Carl Rosenberger says...

>Does anyone have any pointers to a programming language that supports
>navigating from child to parent? Reference count garbage collectors could
>easily support this feature, but as I understand they are not
>state-of-the-art.

In java it is common for a child to have many parents. Which parent would you like to navigate to? To return a collection of pointers? Which collection: array, vector, enumeration? Received on Thu Jul 26 2001 - 19:39:22 CEST

Original text of this message