Re: [T] Clean Object Class Design -- What is it?

From: Topmind <topmind_at_technologist.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 07:29:46 GMT

> "Topmind" <topmind_at_technologist.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I can't get a strait answer. The military would
> > probably court-marshal somebody who gave the wishy washy
> > Zen answers that I get.
> >
> LOL. Funny, however, the military people who work in IT
> seem to have no trouble appreciating OO. I find it rather
> fascinating (and comforting) that the high-level US military
> people my company deals with are profoundly intelligent
> in terms of OO. We've never had to "prove" the fundamentals.
> We've only had to prove the results.
> YMMV :-)
Often what happens is that a higher-up hires people who thinks like him, and they pass on the culture by hiring yet more with the same way of thinking. You can get pretty good agreement that way.

I have ended up near other table fans that way.

There is plenty at oop.ismad.com

-T- Received on Sun Jul 08 2001 - 09:29:46 CEST

Original text of this message