Re: Query third party search engines

From: Romuald Lobet <lobet_romuald_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2001 08:18:12 -0700

Richard Wheeldon <richard_at_rswheeldon.com> wrote in message
> Have a look at this paper. It might be of some use.
> Then again maybe not...

Thanks Richard.

Yes, it is quite interesting... But, instead of "stalling" the data in from an hidden page, it would be the public yellow-pages in my case.

Also, I hope the web sites will always provide standard HTML format. DB-to-HTML always involve dynamically created web pages, however.

So, I found that paper quite interesting. They did in-depth analysis of this subject. The system I imagine is hopefuly more simple and affortable.

Thanks a lot for this link.

Regards,

Romuald Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 17:18:12 CEST

Original text of this message