Re: Unknown SQL

From: Mikito Harakiri <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 22:28:14 GMT

In article <9f941l$5qd$04$1_at_news.t-online.com>, Carl Rosenberger says...

>> >We are just about to release a callback interface for cascading deletes.
>>
>> And this is supposed to be simpler than just declaring a cascading delete?
>> LOL
>
>Cascading the delete is exactly one line of code:
>container.delete(member);

Are you also supporting weak references? In any case, it's easy to imagine that java language designers would continue comeing up with so many features that none persistent mechanism would be able to catch up supporting all of them:-) Received on Sat Jun 02 2001 - 00:28:14 CEST

Original text of this message