Learning Question

From: Lee Osborne <osbornelee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:38:42 +0100

Hi,

I'm developing web database applications using HTML, Javascript, Perl, PHP and MySQL. I would like to learn how to create good solid data structures for any system I produce. I understand the best way to do this is normalization and Entity-Relationship modelling? My company is asking me to produce some complicated work and I'm struggling!

  1. I'm looking for a good all-round book/s for developing SQL applications on the web, covering database modelling, etc. Could anyone recommend any?
  2. What is the best way to document my web applications?

Any information would be very much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Lee. Received on Thu May 03 2001 - 14:38:42 CEST

Original text of this message