Re: practice test question...

From: MadG <patrick4133_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:59:21 GMT

So I should just continue to stare at this question and confuse myself? How should I post?
Is there any good sites that have reference to what I'm looking for?

I've looked, but this is the first time I've done anything like this and it really really confuses me...

any help? any tips? the test is on Friday and I need to get this.

Thanks again,

Patrick
p.s. I'm not looking for easy answers. Just some help.